- Change your online BBW dating profile weekly: Regular updates to your profile optimizes your page in the dating site’s search engine. Something as small as deleting an old photo and adding a new one can help.
- Use the five to seven BBW photo rule: Your profile should have at least five photos, but no more than seven. At least two should be decent shots of your head and shoulders. Add at least one full body shot. And sprinkle in photos of activities for the rest.
- Be specific about what you’re looking for: Your profile isn’t just about you and what you do. You should also tell potential matches what you’re after so nobody ends up wasting their time.
- Don’t lie: Authenticity is key. Be the best version of yourself, and don’t stray from your values. Lying might land you a date, but it won’t do much for you in the long run.
- Maximize your messages: Browsing and “liking” profiles won’t get you very far. You have to take the plunge and send out plenty of messages. Edwards suggests women send out at least 10 messages a week, and men should shoot for 15.
With a little effort and persistence, you’ll have plenty of dates lined up in no time. Foe more information, check the BBWSites.org.